During these difficult and ever-changing COVID-19 times, we are more committed than ever to providing a safe environment.
Please remember that if you have experienced any of the following within the past 14 days to contact us so that we may assess and reschedule your visit if necessary:
- Shortness of Breath
- Close contact with anyone with these symptoms or diagnosed with COVID-19
Also note these extra steps we have implemented to continually provide for your health and safety:
- Staff will be wearing masks in all public places and hallways in our clinic. We highly recommend patients bring and wear masks as well.
- We actively practice social distancing, allowing for a minimum of 6 feet between each person.
- Frequently touched surfaces are wiped down regularly and, as always, all standard universal precautions are practiced among our healthcare team.
- We have a large, open waiting room that is well ventilated and allows plenty of distance between patients. We also have back office space available if requested.
- Adequate reminder signage is placed throughout the clinic to encourage social distancing at all times.
- Our site does not participate in any clinical trials of cold, flu or communicable diseases and does not see patients who are acutely ill so there is little concern of exposure this way.
- We encourage staff who can work remotely to do so thus reducing the total occupancy on a daily basis in the clinic.
- Appointments that can be completed remotely will be encouraged to limit the number of patients in the clinic.
In addition to the above, we are also following guidance from the CDC and State of Oregon and remain flexible in the coming months to amending our guidelines to best protect our patient population.
Thank you for partnering with us for better future treatments and better health. Never has it been so critical to advance science and clinical research and we are so thankful for your participation!