Are you concerned about memory loss in your future?
Please consider taking part in the EARLY Trial.
We are currently looking for healthy volunteers to participate in the EARLY Trial. The EARLY Trial is a global clinical research trial looking at the safety and efficacy of an investigational medication.
We are looking for people who have generally normal memory and thinking abilities but think that they may develop memory loss associated with Alzheimer’s disease in their future. We are creating a global community of 1650 volunteers to help us with this important research, which you may be able to join if you meet the eligibility criteria for the trial. The EARLY trial will last for about 5 years and will involve regular visits to the trial site.
You may be able to take part in the EARLY Trial if you:
- Are age 60 to 85 years
- If you are age 60 to 64 years, you will need to have a parent or sibling with Alzheimer’s disease, and/or
- have been told that you are at increased risk for developing Alzheimer’s disease (that you have the APOE ε4 gene or a proven buildup of beta-amyloid in your brain).
- Have generally normal memory and thinking abilities
- Even if you are a little concerned about subtle memory changes that you have noticed, you may still be able to take part. The clinical trial doctor and the trial team will work with you to determine if this trial is right for you.
- Have a close friend, relative, or spouse who can come to some trial visits with you
To see if you may qualify, please call us at the number listed above in the top right corner of the page, or fill out the form to the right and we will contact you.